Friday, February 11, 2011

The most beautiful birthday :)


Getting a beautiful salwar kameez (white and yellow) from my best friend with a BIG greeting card…..someone special making my lunch on my birthday….Getting a call at midnight from my best friend, getting a call from my family at 5 30 in the morning because of my impatient mom J and Eshkol singing a “happy birthday Godma” song for me so sweetly, getting a call from my manager next :P and my sabse special friend from office….. then coming to office and checking facebook made me cry, baba had changed his profile picture to mine, had written so sweet things about me J and for me. So many friends wishing me…..Getting calls from special friends whom I really treasure and love so much……Was touched by the way my classmates still remembered my bday and called me “marie”, loved the way Christine called me “Ms kabhi health kabhi fun” and remembered each one has a special place in my heart, two of my crazy friends going to eat jhatka bhel at shivajinagar station coz it is my bday ;-)….. going out for a pizza dinner with ppl I love, thank you Lord for making is so beautiful J

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday..May you have many years mirroring this happiness..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish all your B'day hence forth are better than what you experienced !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A birthday is always made special by the people close to your heart.. There wouldn't be any fun to grow older by one year if nobody makes you feel special on that day! The feeling is great when they wish you,especially when you are away from them!

    May god give you all the happiness and fun you wished.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jhatka Bhel!!! Man, I so wanna have it right now
    :P

    Happy Birthday once again Maria :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks everyone :)
    @sonal: me too!!!!!!! i had forgotten the taste of the bhel... my friends reminded me abt it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ms. Maria, Wish you a very Beautiful Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You deserve every good in life, you have strived to win hearts of people near and far. Jesus said to be a leader you need to humble ur self and Marie u have that humility may be because of the upbringing of your dad I am sure but you have it in you, immense humility and that makes people follow you in life. Your ways are very innocent and loving that all your friends trust you 100%. Continue the same you will gain all happiness that you deserve.
    Vijita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Viji, i think u r just thinking too much... i am not that good.. its just that i meet good people :) and yes everyone is good.. there is goodness in everyone :) infact God made all of us, how can we be something else other that good :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana, actually u started the fab day :)
    receiving a happy birthday message in hindi :) u made me smile :) im so sorry forgot to mention in the post :(

    ReplyDelete