Friday, December 10, 2010

True Love




Life is filled with highs and lows
But you have always been with me through
Your love is what strengthens me
And lets me the beautiful world see

You are always making me smile
Even when I don’t feel like
Your love is so pure
It makes me feel so secure

I know no matter what
You will always be faithful
You are always trying to make
My life more colorful

When I look in your eyes
I see the love and trust
That will only but
Grow and grow in years

Looking at you makes me believe
That love is not only giving
But also in receiving
Love is with all ur heart trusting

And sometimes when I am lonely
U will be there to hug me
You will always hold me close
To your heart and soul

When our lives are over
And we grow old together
We will happily look back and smile
For a wonderful life together

6 comments:

  1. Wish you all the happiness .. hope ur happiness wipes encompasses all the darkness and give you only sunshine to keep smiling.. always........

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully written :) esp the growing old part that i loved the most :)

    ReplyDelete