Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Jab tak hai jaan :)

I have so many things to say about this movie...
But all I can remember is the dialogue which touched my soul :)

Its a story of love..
undying love that a man had for a woman
unflinching love that a woman had for a man
and unending faith that God had on their love

love that breaks you, but still keeps you together...
love that creates distances but still brings you closer....
love that is true and forever....
and I learnt that if you have the power to love like that then God makes sure that your love finds its way :)
all you have to do is to just hang in there... and wait.. wait for your time...

:) :) love this movie :)

1 comment:

  1. It's impressive that you are getting ideas from this article ass well as from
    our dialogue made at this place.

    my website:

    ReplyDelete