Sunday, August 26, 2012

A letter to God..

I remembered pouring my heart to you, good and bad, happiness and sadness, excitement and anxiety, just the way I am feeling, being myself, with no pretence, no fake emotions, just me, because you know me through and through, you have created me, you have planned every moment of my life, and I also remember you telling me then, I will be with you always and I will always love you for the person you are and the person you will grow to become, you are mine...... and today when I enter the same church after 3 and a half years, I hear your voice in my heart again, I will be with you, Maria, I will never leave you, and so it has been God, you have never left me, and you have always answered that one prayer that I pray, Thy Will be done, now and always....... :)

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... totally agree with this one :) Who else, but God, will stand by u always??? though i wish on some specific occasions His Will coincided with my wishes ;) But i guess, thats the way it is , huh?? nice one, Mari :)

    ReplyDelete