Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Poem for my True Friends :)


You have been with me through thick and thin
You are my best defense for a certain win
You light up my day
With ur heart so full of love....

When I think about you
The first thought that comes to my mind
Is you have always been there for me
And that’s what matters in friendship
It doesn’t matter how often we talk
What matters is we’ll be there for each other no matter what



I know I can share anything with you
Be it silly, stupid but true
And you don’t judge me based on that
Coz u see my heart beneath that

You always inspire me when I am really down
You always know how to say the right thing
You have always inspired me to be me
Becoz u made me believe in the person of me

You r very close to my heart
And I know I am also to urs
And no matter where we are
I know ill always find you beside me wherever we are

2 comments:

  1. All i can say is....right back at ya :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey... i second rakesh :) u r a true friend .... n i m thankful to the powers that be that i have u :)

    ReplyDelete